Animal Tuckerbox Pty. Ltd. - ACN 100621298
We respect your rights to privacy under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Act”) and we comply with all of the Act, along with any other legal requirements, in Australia, in respect of the collection, management and disclosure of your personal information.
What personal information do we collect and hold?
The types of personal information we collect and hold will vary depending on your dealings with us whether you are a customer, a supplier, a job applicant or a member of our staff.
We may collect and hold any or all of the following types of personal information:
- your name,
- Mail address(es),
- telephone number(s);
- Facsimile number;
- your email address(es)
- and other contact details
- your credit card details;
- your date of birth
- your position, title, profession or occupation,
- IP address;
- details of products or services you may have purchased from us or enquired about together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services to you.
- any additional information relating to you, that you provide through the use of our Website or online presence,through our representatives or otherwise;
- information you may provide to us through our service centres, customer surveys or in our shops;
- transaction details relating to your use of our products, services or benefits;
- membership numbers or other personal identifiers related to your access to or use of our services;
- the name of any company you are employed by or associated with;
- work history and other work-related details;
- your bank details;
- health, medical, criminal background and financial information collected in the context of pre-employment screening/checks;
- driver’s licence number where required for employment purposes;
- other personal information you provide to us.
- to provide the products or services you have requested from us, and keep a record of them, and process any payments you make to us;
- to establish and maintain our relationship with you;
- to respond to your enquiries;
- to process and respond to your complaints you may have;
- to enable us to perform any duties we owe to you;
- to provide you with information to enable you to remain in contact with ATB;
- to assess and process your application;
- to update your records and keep your contact details current;
- to provide you with access to protected areas of our websites;
- to administer our promotions and competitions;
- to notify you of, and register you for, our events and promotions;
- to conduct surveys;
- for any other purposes described to you at or around the time of collection of the information;
purposes to which you have provided your consent;
- to assist us to make our services and products more valuable or useful to you;
- to perform our internal and external administrative functions;
- to assess the performance of our websites and to improve the operation of the websites, and for other data analytics purposes;
- to conduct due diligence;
- to otherwise enable us to perform our business activities and functions;
- to comply with industry standards and our policies;
- to enforce our legal rights and obtain professional advice; and
- to comply with the law or a court or tribunal order.
We may also collect some information that is not personal information because it does not identify you or ayone else.
How do we collect your personal information?
ATB generally collects your personal information directly from you, unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so.
When collecting personal information from you, we may collect it in the following ways:
• through your access to and use of our websites, or when you email us;
• during conversations with you in person (such as in store or via telephone);
• when you enter into a competition or promotion run or supported by ATB;
• when you register to use one of our marketing or promotional programs, platforms or portals;
• when you subscribe to receive communications from us;
• when you complete one of our surveys;
• otherwise in the course of us providing you with a requested product, service or benefit; or
• through your participation in our procurement processes;
• when you apply for a job with us, including through pre-employment screening/checks (which may include medical assessments, criminal record checks and bankruptcy checks);
• when you have other dealings with us.
• when you apply for credit terms with us, or complete an application, purchase order, agreement or similar or related paperwork;
We may also collect personal information from third parties including:
• business partners we collaborate with to conduct marketing and promotional activities (including suppliers and retailers, and their service providers);
• in connection with pre-employment screening checks (e.g. medical records and health information may be collected from a medical practitioner as part of a pre-employment medical examination);
• third party companies such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and government entities; and
• your representatives (including legal representatives).
Why do we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information?
ATB collects, holds, uses and discloses personal information for a variety of different purposes relating to our functions and activities, which include:
Where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted by law to do so, ATB may also communicate with you to send you information that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including but not limited to mail, SMS, email in accordance with applicable marketing laws, such as the Spam Act 2003(Cth). Whilst you consent to us sending you direct marketing communications by any method, we will endeavour to use any method you indicated as your preference.
You may opt-out of receiving this direct marketing from ATB through the unsubscribe function that will be made available to you with each direct marketing communication or contacting our Privacy Officer by a method listed below.
The direct marketing may relate to:
• our products and services;
• the products and services of other parties;
• promotions run by us or other parties; or
• other new developments we believe may be of interest to you.
If personal information is not provided:
You do not have to provide us with any personal information. However, if you do not do so, this may limit our ability to contact you for any reason whatsoever, provide you with products or services you have requested, process your entries into our promotions, process job applications amongst other things not listed.
Who do we disclose your personal information to?
ATB may disclose your personal information to various third parties who we engage to assist us in performing our business activities and functions as described in this policy. The third parties we may disclose your personal information to include:
• our staff;
• related bodies corporate, manufacturers, suppliers or service providers;
• couriers and delivery contractors;
• marketing companies and promotions companies;
• professional advisers such as accountants, solicitors, business advisers and consultants;
• financial institutions, payment processors, debt collectors;
• web hosting providers and IT service providers;
• government bodies and regulatory authorities;
• companies that we plan to merge with or be acquired by or who may invest in us;
Disclosure of personal information to overseas recipients
ATB may disclose personal information, solely for some of the purposes described in this policy, to organisations located in other countries. We take reasonable steps to ensure that overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach the privacy obligations relating to your personal information.
How do we store and protect your personal information?
ATB stores personal information in a combination of computer storage facilities, paper-based files and other records. In so doing, we have taken reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
When we no longer need your personal information, we take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify the information.
How you can access and correct your personal information.
ATB will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. If your personal details change, such as your address or phone number, please contact our Privacy Officer by email or at the address detailed below.
At your request, ATB will provide you with a copy of any personal information which we hold about you, unless an exception under the Privacy Act applies. We may charge reasonable fees for retrieving this information, in which case we will inform you of the fee and obtain your agreement to that fee before providing the information.
We will promptly acknowledge and investigate any complaint about the way we manage personal information.
Online Shopping Cart Registration
Registration is completely optional. When you register online you consent and agree to receive marketing information, offers and special discounts from ATB. You may access or change this information at any time by logging in and going to your account, or contacting our Privacy Officer by a method listed below.
Links to other sites
We provide links to Websites outside of our websites, as well as to third party Websites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Website and its privacy statement.
Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
Cookies and Other Technologies
When you access our website, we may send a “cookie”, “Web Beacons or other technologies” to your computer. These enables us to recognise your computer and greet you each time you visit our website without bothering you with a request to register. They also enables us to keep track of products or services you view so that, if you consent, we can send you news about those products or services. We also use them to measure traffic patterns, to determine which areas of our website have been visited and to measure transaction patterns in the aggregate. We use this to research our users’ habits so that we can improve our online products and services. If you do not wish to receive cookies or other technologies, you can set your browser so that your computer does not accept them.
Google Analytics, Google AdSense, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Tracking and others.
We use 3rd party website measurement software and systems to assist in tracking traffic patterns to and from our Website, aggregating anonymous information about visits to our Website, and randomly and anonymously surveying users of our Website as well as email campaign evaluations.This information is collected to assist us in performing our business activities and functions as described in this policy.
Information is generated and collected whenever a page is accessed on an ATB online presence.
You can find more details about these technologies, the data they collect and how you can opt out of certain conduct in these privacy policies and other consumer-facing documentation for those technologies (e.g. via Google’s Ads Preferences Manager). You may need to opt-out separately from each technology.
The website www.youronlinechoices.com.au also allows you to opt-out of some online behavioural advertising and provides further information about how online behavioural advertising works. Your browser may also allow you to turn off or disable cookies and certain other technologies. Please be aware, however, that if you turn off or disable these technologies, you may not be able to experience the full functionality of our websites and associated services.
How to contact us or make a complaint
- by phone, during normal business hours (9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time) on 03 6278 2911;
- by email, at email@example.com;
- or by mail, at the following address: P.O. Box 511 Moonah, Tasmania 7009.
ATB will take reasonable steps to remedy any issues resulting from our failure to comply with our privacy obligations. If our response to your complaint does not address your concerns to your satisfaction, you may have the right to make a complaint to a competent regulator (e.g. in Australia, the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner, whose website is located at www.oaic.gov.au).